Untukmu adik-adik kelas ku tersayang :)

Well, it has been going on for a long time…
I dont know if its just a matter of my point of view…

GUE GAK PERNAH AKRAB SAMA ADIK KELAS (mostly)
(Kalian yang ngerasa pasti bakal ketawa, atau yaaa seenggaknya manggut2)
Tapi tenang, the cancer was not on you, it’s me, I’m the one who has been sick.
Im so so so sorry kalau selama ini gue tampak gila hormat, tidak ramah, jarang nyapa duluan dan tidak bersahabat.
Mungkin kalian juga gak peduli-peduli amat…hahaha
If you really dont care, well I’ll take this post as somekind of reminder for me to be a better person in the next phase of my life
But, since the first time, this post was only for those who care kok :)
Once again IM SORRY hehe
im very open to suggestions, and conversations
Cant wait to catch up with u
Ek o ek o

0 comments:

Friends